Australia 2-Day Workshops October 2012
How to Find, Manage and Use Online Information more Effectively
Comprehensive Two Day Workshops
Sydney – October 4th-5th , 2012
Melbourne – October 9th – 10th, 2012
While general Internet research may appear simple, the World Wide Web can be very difficult to navigate when searching for timely, accurate and actionable intelligence. Most online researchers are unaware of how complex the Internet is, how much information they are missing and the risks they may be taking that could compromise their safety, integrity or privacy.
Toddington International is pleased to be returning to Australia in October 2012 and delivering its acclaimed series of comprehensive workshops and seminars aimed at enabling attendees to work smarter online and produce better intelligence products.
These fast moving seminars will give attendees a practical understanding of the tools and techniques that will enable them to find better information online in less time at less cost and with less risk.™
This training is ideally suited many private and public sector personnel including:
- Corporate security professionals in banks, insurers and multinationals
- Fraud investigators, lawyers, accountants and analysts
- Competitive intelligence researchers
- Government and private sector investigators
- Law enforcement, investigative and security personnel
- Knowledge workers and researchers
- How mobile phone forensics compares with computer forensics – Learn the dangers and complex nature of mobile phone forensics.
- How to explore the various elements of a physical communication device, with an emphasis on smart phone technology, SIM Cards and Removable Media (SD Cards).
- Phone security – Password/PIN protection the difference between BES and BIS.
- How data can be remotely deleted in a given environment and the importance a backup IPD file is to any investigation.
- The nuts and bolts of iOS powered devices (iPhone, iPod, iPad)
For a detailed brochure and immediate sign up, visit the Innoxcell website or call +61 2 8006 1088
Creating a smarter workforce by training personnel to find better online information in less time, at less cost with less risk™.